Evo Solar offers only the highest quality solar panels to suit your energy needs. Our team of highly experienced specialists will help you select the best system for your home, ensuring you get the most from your investment in renewable energy.
We offer the best solar panels on the market.
Solar panels are the most important component of your solar power system. Choosing high-quality products ensures the durability and efficiency of your investment, saving you on your energy bills but also extending the life of your system.
Evo Solar are industry leaders in solar panel installation, offering products with a reputation for high-quality solar panels that are not only built to last but also to withstand Australia’s harsh climate.
All solar panels installed by Evo Solar come with a minimum 25-year warranty for additional peace of mind.
EXPLORE OUR SOLAR PANEL RANGE
Trina’s Solar Panels are renowned for their exceptional efficiency, durability, and performance. With a 25-year warranty, Trina offers quality performance at a cost-effective price.
Backed by an industry-leading 40-year warranty, SunPower’s solar panels are one of the highest performing providers on the market and have been sustainably produced and designed to withstand the harsh Australian climate.
REC Alpha Pure-R
REC is one of the most environmentally-friendly solar companies in the world. Featuring a 25-year warranty, REC’s Alpha Pure-R solar panels deliver around 16% more power to your roof than conventional solar panels.
Unsure of the right product for you?
Our team of qualified solar panel experts will work with you to find the best solution for your home and family.
To ensure the best quality solar panels for your home, consider these key factors:
- Quality materials for durability and efficiency: choose high-quality panels that can withstand harsh weather conditions and have a longer lifespan.
- Temperature coefficient: Look for panels with low temperature coefficients, as they perform better in hot weather.
- Warranty: opt for panels with warranties of at least 15 years.
- Brand reputation: select panels from reputable brands known for producing high-quality solar solutions.
- Performance guarantee: some manufacturers offer performance guarantees for a specified period of time.
- Sustainable manufacturing: high-quality panels use sustainable manufacturing techniques, including renewable energy, recycling bi-products and ethical sourcing of materials.
Solar is an investment, so you’ll want to ensure you get the most value from your purchase. Although they generally cost more, high-quality solar panels will perform better and are able to withstand the elements better than cheaper panels. They’re often manufactured using sustainable renewable methods — an important consideration if sustainability is one of your reasons for switching to a renewable energy system. Reputable manufacturers typically provide extended warranty periods as a testament to their quality craftsmanship.
Yes. To learn more about government incentives and rebates, click here.